4/25/2009

I'm happy...

...to have good friends. One of my oldest and closest friend came by today and totally surprised me. They live quite a distanse from here, and we don't meet IRL that often. To busy with our lifes I guess. But we realized that's not the way to have it so we'll have a whole weekend together in three weeks. YAY! So instead of scrapping my fab DT kit from A Page in Time I cooked a delicious dinner and had a wonderful time chatting.

And now, this evening I made my niece a birthday card. She turns 6 on Monday. Time flies. She loves pink and red and I've been saving up some scraps from an older A Page in Time kit which contained lovely Bitter Sweet from BG. I knew at once I saw it she'd love these colors. Now I only hope she'll like my card. I've used Laura's beautiful sketch #24 over at 2Sketches4You.
Have a lovely evening!

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful Tesa! I love all the detail!
Laura

Kim Sonksen said...

I like this one - such a beautiful card

cnelson said...

your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! love it!!

(Favvis)Maria said...

Vilket sött kort!

Leesa said...

Wow, Tesa! That is one stunningly beautiful card! You have such an eye for detail and color. Fantastic!

Thank you for your comments on my blog, I'm sorry that it isn't open to you. :(

I hope you have a great week!