8/14/2009

TCC Feature Friday

Hi ladies and occasional male! Hope your week has been a good one! Mine has! It’s Friday and that means it’s time for me and the rest of the DT gals to use the cute digi images from The Character Cafe.

This week I’ve played with Ziggy Bee from the July Releases. I’ve been hiding some of my favorite BG Urban Prairie paper in my stash but at once I had colored Ziggy, I knew it would be perfect. I love the little flowers! I printed the image twice and cut an extra flower out and put it on a 3D to get some dimension effect.

Thanks Colleen is hosting the Work it Wednesday challenge this week with a sparkling theme – GLITTER! And don’t we all love some sparkle in our lives??? You find her great tutorial for an awesome card AND the challenge HERE!

And be sure to check out what the rest of the team have been up to!

Billie

Shelley

Elaine

Heather

Colleen

Sara

Stephanie

Mary is having the flu and wont be participating this week. Keep her in your good thoughts!

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

So cute! I love the paper you used and this little guy just looks so bright and cheery!

Sara said...

My goodness, this is too cute! Love your papers and all the sparkle!

Steph said...

you're right Tesa, this paper is perfect for Ziggy! I love the colouring! :)
Great job as always!!

Shelley said...

I love this image, it makes me smile every time. You have used great papers that compliment the image brilliantly. hugs Shelley

Kelly said...

Hi Tesa,
Fabulous card!! Love what you did with the 3d flower....and the paper goes perfect. LOOOVE IT!!
Kelly