10/11/2009

Early Sunday Morning

…means time by my scrap desk. This morning I've been making a couple of cards for JP Hobby October Festival. The first one was a go green challenge – using empty toilet paper holders. There is one amazing entrance in that challenge already. Check THIS out. And my brain is simply not that creative. I went with a simple “toarullekort”. LOL! Sometimes translations just wont do.

2009 okt 10_3581_redigerad-1The stamps are from Firecracker Designs , Women in Character set. The papers are from Dreem Street.

The second challenge was to make a Christmas card which is not a square or rectangle.

Julkort #3 Well, sometimes the idea is better than the result. LOL! I do love the Eskimo Kisses papers though!!!

And some good news! I won Puman’s Bloggparty Challenge with this one. It made my day!

Have a lovely Sunday. I’m going to clean my windows. Whoever want to feel sorry for me, is welcome to do so!

Tesa

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Aww sorry about the windows. Love what you did with the paper roll, and yes that mini album from them is FAB!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card and love your ornament! TFS