10/07/2009

Jigsaw puzzles...

...are fun and me and dear son spend some really nice hours with one the other night. I remembered I actually have a puzzle die somewhere in my stash that I've used like once before. That's not the way to have it! I used it for making a congratulations card for a friend. The stamps are from my fab october DT sheet of rubber from Firecracker Design stamps. Doesnät she have the coolest look!!!Tesa Oct 02

Recipe: Paper; Bazzill, water color paper. Stamp; Firecracker Designs. Ink; Versa Fine, Distress Ink. QK dies, Bazzill brads, MM stickers, liquid pearls.

Back to work! Have a lovely Wednesday!

Tesa

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

love how you used the puzzle piece!

Malin Z said...

Läckert kort!!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love the jigsaw puzzle idea!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the look of your card- what a neat idea with the puzzle piece. Love your colors too! Awesome card

kc_froglady said...

great idea using the puzzle cut! I really like the effect it gave for the card.