11/12/2009

Two cards…

I got home early enough today to take photos of the cards I made the last couple of nights. Hence the not very exciting post title. LOL!  Another reason is I lost the ability to think an hour ago or so.

The first one is made for the Bo Bunny Sketch and Christmas Card Challenge. Julkort 4Papers are Bo Bunny and the stamp is from hÄnglar och stÄnglar. Also notice the canvas fabric patch on the sack, it’s due to the 365 Cards day 255 Let’s patch it up – challenge.

Next one is for Sketch Saturday, this week’s sketch is totally fabulous!!!New Beginnings 3  More Bo Bunny papers. Stamps from Prima and Papertrey Ink.

My head is blank this afternoon, I’ve been reading a part of Emigrationsutredningen (not translatable, but believe me – it’s a sleeping pill)  today, and my eyes are dry and my mind has turned in for today.  I think Glee will be perfect for me tonight!

Tesa

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards!!! I leave for work when it is dark and get home when it is dark...sigh..

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy - both lovely cards.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love that Christmas card! Your coloring is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

what a great couple of cards, thanks for sharing!!!!

Desire Fourie said...

These cards are just gorgeous Tesa. Great take on the sketch with the second.
Hugs
Desire

Maritha said...

Oh, så urgulligt!! Helt förtjusande!
Kram

li-bee-ti said...

Sooooo beautiful!
the first card is so cute, the second one is so elegant.
great work!

Anonymous said...

Hej vännen! Vilka underbara kort du gjort, såååå vackra! Gillar designen, färgvalen och dekorationerna du använt!

Hoppas du får en underbar helg!

Själv ska jag på scrapföreningens årliga julpysselträff hela dan imorrn, längtar!

Stor kram till dig!