12/23/2009

Spring is in the air

- not. But it was a fun challenge at 365 cards to put all the Seasonal papers away for a bit and dream of warmer weather and soft colors and butterflies. And that is what I amused myself with early this morning.

I thought I’d use my new toy. I won this baby at a bingo challenge held by Reprint.  The Ultimate Pro. Wohoo.Ultimate pro  And I had it by my doorstep within three days and it’s been itching in my fingers to get started with it. I decided to go with one of the basic designs  a four-fold Concertina card. I had the card folded and embossed in no time.

Happy SpringHappy spring öppenThe stamps used are all Pricklye Pear Rubber Stamps – the Paris/Spring half sheet. LOVE it!  

Back to Christmas Preparations! I’ll be back with a proper Merry Christmas post later, but in case you don’t check back:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. I hope your days of celebration with family and friends will be magical!

Tesa

7 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow! That is a very pretty card. Luv the Parian images on there. It has also a slight vintagy look too. Fabulous!

~amy~ said...

♥thud♥ gorgeous...wow!

Conchita said...

Fantastic. I love it!!!
Kisses

Rose said...

OMGoodness this is stunning!! :) looks like you have mastered your new toy :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Another gorgeous card- Congrats on the win and love what you made with your new 'toy'!!!

Floortje said...

What an original card, love the design.
I am so happy for you that your nephew is alright, hope your sister in law is too.
Scraphugs, Floortje

Wildärtan said...

Åh, så det var du som vann den - vad kul!! Å snygg concertina:-)