12/20/2009

Two more Christmas Cards

I’m making Christmas Cards a couple of more days. I love making Christmas Cards, and I’ll actually miss it, even though I think I must have done like a zillion by now. This morning, I’ve been making two. The first one is based on the Super Sketchy Sunday Challenge at 365 cards. I’ve used the set Baby it’s cold outside from The Rubber Café.
Let it snow 3 The second card is for my MIL. Yeah, I know… I should have sent her a card ages ago… but… Anyhow, here it is, it’s in the mailbox by now and it will get there in time. I hope.
Julkort 5This card is based on the fab sketch from Sketch Saturday
I also would like to share the bookmarks Jonathan did this morning as gifts to his cousins. He has arranged the photo himself, and ordered me to put some “snowflakes” on it – hence the strange white dots… But he was satisfied. LOL!
Jonathans bokmärken And here is my sweet pea, proud of himself after helping me taking care of the snow. He wanted to pose “as the men on TV do when they have shoveled snow…”
2009 dec 19_4088 Have a wonderful Sunday!
Tesa

8 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv your snowman card! The magnolia gal is cute! I've got that image too but have yet to use it.

Chrissy said...

Your cards are so adorable! So is your little man. Is he free to travel and shovel snow?!?!?
Chrissy

Rose said...

well both your cards are fantastic and your little guy is adorable! his bookmarks are awesome and i luv the way he set up the photo, snowflakes and all :)

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations. Love the cute bookmarks. Keep warm.
Hugs
Desire

Floortje said...

Christmas card making is addictive....I know! These are lovely again. So nice to see your son has inherited his mum's creativity: great bookmarks. But there's nothing wrong with his male skills either.....lol.
Scraphugs, Floortje

Cattis said...

Underbart! =)

Vill önska dig en riktig God Jul!

Kram/Cattis

Terry said...

Hiya hun thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday with you're lovely card, just love the little angel tilda...wow....great job
Hugs Terry

~amy~ said...

really love your snowman card..and your boy is absolutely a-dorable!