1/31/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday

Sundays mean a new sketch by Pam over at 365 cards. They are usually both inspiring and a little difficult. Today’s sketch is no exception!

I decided to do a RAK holder card (sort of) of a type I saw in a magazine a while ago. I have this little thing that will be going out with the mail today so it suited me fine.

Väskkort framsidaVäskkort insidaThe papers are yummy Bo Bunny which I’ve been hoarding quite some time now. Thought it was time to start cutting in them. Love the combination of orange and pink! All the stamps are new Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. They will be in store soooon! 

I didn’t be quite as productive as I thought I’d be yesterday evening. I sat glaring at my stuff for an hour and then I went to bed. I was asleep before 9 pm… It felt goood!

Wish you the best of Sundays!

Tesa

14 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa I Love your card.

MicheleV said...

This is awesome ~ very pretty card!

Johanna said...

Love this card - you really did a great job!

Maritha said...

Underbara, helt ljuvliga kort!!
Så fina papper!
Kram

Cheri said...

I love that paper. What a nice surprise this will be for someone.

~amy~ said...

oh good grief...this is absolutely delish...the colors are amazing!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

wow, luv your card. Such rich colours and luv the quotes on it! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

Rose said...

WOW! beautiful and fantastic how it is tied closed with the ribbon!! *mental note to self....lift this :)

Anonymous said...

Ciao ive just joined[url=http://www.kellyofficial.com/us/user/james103].[/url]

Janice said...

Beautiful, Tesa.

Anonymous said...

Hej vännen! 1000, 1000 TACK för det otroligt vackra kortet!!! Blev superglad när jag gick till lådan idag och fann detta + stämplarna!!! De var jättefina! Du lyste verkligen upp min dag Tesa och det behövdes verkligen då jag fick veta att jag ska in på op och sätta in den där avledaren till njuren imorrn (2/2)!*nervös*

Har tittat på kortet flera gånger idag och njutit för det är såååå fint! :-) Underbara färger, så fina ord och dekorationer! TACK för de fina ord du skrivit på insidan, de värmer verkligen! Insidan är lika fin som framsidan och stängningen med bandet är så fint!

Tack för din omtanke, du är bara bäst Tesa, vet du det?!!♥

Hoppas du får en underbar vecka!

Korten med vovven här ovanför är helt underbara, såååå söta! Love them!!!

Stor varm Kram till dig Tesa-vännen från Susanne

Ps: Gör det nånting om jag lånar bilderna på kortet härifrån när jag visar kortet i min blog? Ds

Kendra said...

This is beautiful Tesa and you're right, these are definitely yummy papers!!! I love the ribbon hanging idea... I keep thinking that I'm going to do that, but haven't yet. You've inspired me :)

Nicole said...

Beautiful! Love your color choices!

Pam said...

Another work of art, Tesa!