2/23/2010

Fresh and vibrant á la Audrey

Bug hug detalj … I don’t know if I can live up to that description, but I did try. Today it’s Audrey and her style and card that is up for lift at 365 cards. She has this beautiful fresh, bold and vibrant style and it was hard trying to do that. I did have a bold and vibrant paper from October Afternoon so I started out with that and some stamping.

Bug hug

Papers: Bazzill, October Afternoon
Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber StampsPolka dot circle, hÄnglar och stÄnglar – sentiment and girl, Prima – Corner stamp and music, Firecracker Designs by PamelaButter/Dragon fly.
Ink: Versa Fine, Distress ink.

I lifted a lot – the striped patterned paper, the corner stamps, the music, the cut out stamped image.  And here is the beautiful card by Audrey that I tried to lift:

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

9 comments:

Maritha said...

Jättegulliga kort, fina papper och stämplar.
Kram

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

OMG! I luv the stamps that you used! The music one, the swirlie one... just fabulous! Your colouring of the the figure is fantastic! You did a great job lifting.... luv your card! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a fabulous cards.I love all the gorgeous details. Hugs Marja

~amy~ said...

Oh I love your take on audrey's card!!!!

Tammy said...

You've definitely done Audrey's style justice! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Oh you did fantastic, just wonderful and it is soooo cute!!!

Ulrika said...

Komplett galet och helt underbart! Älskar det randiga papper och hur du har tolkat hennes kort. Du är fantastisk!!!

Minkamera said...

Du är utmanad!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!