2/21/2010

Going green

We woke up to a sunny day today. It was pure magic after two days of snow storms. It is still very windy and ice cold, but nice to look at the white untouched snow outside the window. (Did throw dear son and friend out though…).

I made a card for Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 cards early this morning. While white is nice, I miss GREEN, so I  made a green card. Tesa_Feb03

Papers: Ladybug and friends, Bazzill
Stamp: Firecracker DesignsA little bird told me set
Ink: Distress ink, Peeled Paint
Decos and other: Spellbinders Fleur de lis, Ribbon and Clear buttons.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

7 comments:

dstandard said...

This is gorgeous - haven't seen that Spellbinder before but going to look for it now!

Brenda said...

This is beautiful. I love to see the new products used on something and this is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful. Loving it. Well done!

~amy~ said...

WOW...I must have that spellbinders die...it is absolutely striking...your card is simplyy gorgeous!

Rose said...

tessa this is stunning! lov the green and the die cut ;) you always blow me away with your cards!! we have rain, rain, and more rain but better than the cold white stuff :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

How gorgeous Tesa! I love the subtle colors and the beautiful spellbinder die behind the sentiment.

Gloria Stengel said...

I must add that die to my wishlist. It's fantastic and you used it so well here! Such a pretty card.