4/27/2010

A Blue Communion Card

A friend of my mothers asked if I could make her a blue Communion card. So here it is. Didn’t have anything more appropriate as main image, but hey, a huge bouquet of Roses is festive, right?

Konfirmationskort

Blue it is. Very blue. Hope she likes a very blue card.. LOL! And since it's blue, I'm entering it in The Pink Elephant's Aqua challenge.

I’ve had a great day today and would love to share some good news. First my head tutor decided that I will have my dissertation act in December (if we are able to find a good date for all involved) and I got a scholarship which will pay for my last months of working on my dissertation. I will actually have some money! YAY! First thing I have them on my bank account, I’ll head for the hair dresser and buy me a new spring coat! Life is good!

Have a lovely evening folks!

Tesa

6 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

CONGRATS!!!
Very good news indead! I'm very happy for you.
And this blue Tilda card is so sweet!

Cath. said...

Å vad roligt! Grattis! Jaa, pengar är ju aldrig fel! De är ganska så användbara...
Superfint kort! Härligt blått! Kramar!

Heléne said...

Jösses människa vad du är kreativ! Jag drunknar av härlig inspiration när jag tittar in här :) Grattis till stipendiet! Lyxigt med ny vårfrilla... måste nog också skaffa en sån :) Kram H.

~amy~ said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Gorgeous Blue card...she is going to LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love the lace trim accent!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT