4/24/2010

Wedding invitation

Nope, it’s not for me. Once is enough (even though it WAS FUN!!!). But I found out last week that my youngest cousin is getting married this summer. Wohoo! And his future wife wanted some help with inspiration for the wedding invitations. I’ve been searching the web for beautiful and romantic samples to give to her, but I thought I’d make a sample of my own too. Just for fun! It’s based on the oh so fab Laura’s sketch #50 over at  2Sketches4You. Thought it would work perfect for a romantic wedding card, and I’m really pleased with how this came out.

Inbjudan ståendeBeautiful Prima papers and some lovely lace is all what it takes. I made it with the thought of having it standing up like this, but it fell over while I tried to photograph it, and it works the other way around too… LOL.

Inbjudan liggandeThis is my second post today. It will be the last. Promise! If you want to see my color explosion of an owl card, it’s here.

Take care and thanks for your visit!

Tesa

12 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Helt enkelt JÄTTESNYGGT KORT!!!

Skulle jag få det kortet som inbjudan skulle jag rama in det eller ställa det i bokhyllan så alla som kom fick se det....!!!

La Vikinga beundrar

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a lovely shabby chic style card! Great lace! :)

Manuela Navarro said...

I have been pretty tesa.
I hope you're better of allergy and migraine.
Me too i was fatal because of overwork, an incredible migraine.
Greetings.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUSLY Beautiful :)

Rose said...

girl this is stunning!! so how many do you need to make??? :)

Irena said...

Great card, I love it :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow this is fabulous!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!|
Laura

li-bee-ti said...

WOW, I think I'm finally getting married, just to make you give me this gorgeous wedding invitation. I will show you how to write the Hebrew version.
What do you say?.... LOL

Girl, you rocked with this one.
I LOVE IT.

~amy~ said...

incredible...absolutely gorgeous!

cnelson said...

wow!! this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is *amazing*!!!