5/02/2010

A Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge!

Hi folks! I’m back with a second post today. Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is hosting a sketch challenge on the company blog ending on Saturday 8 th.

There is a fab sketch and an even fabbier prize (half sheet of red delicious rubber – OF YOUR CHOICE!!!). All the details can be found HERE.  This is the sketch…

…and here is my take on it. I’ve used the Rose Bunch stamp which was one of the beautiful new releases for April. May Sketch challenge

I hope you play along and take the chance of winning a half sheet of rubber! And stay tuned, cause Prickley Pear has quite some news in store for you in May.

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday

Tesa

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous card tesa!! Love the colors and that button!!!

Irena said...

Lovely card :) I like very much the image and the details :)

Kathy Martin said...

What a great card and die cuts you used! :)

Rose said...

oh that button is awesome girl and your card is beautiful :)