6/18/2010

Cyber Crop and a Wohoo!!!

There is a cyber crop  going on over at Svensk Scrapbooking with loads of fun and inspiring challenges. I wont be able to play much, but I did go home early from work today… ehhhh…. Well, I did work 60 hours this week, so I thought I was entitled to. Period. So I’ve made one layout and one card this afternoon.

På marsch mot...The challenge was to be inspired by the word “Summer Holliday”. And this is my dear son, playing his clarinet in the orchestra leading the school to church where the graduation ceremony was held last Friday. The title reads “On the march towards summer holliday”. 

The card challenge was to be inspired by the football – round shaped card in only black and white. That was a tough one, I tell ya’!

MomThe stamps are from The Rubber Café and pimped with some glossy accent (sentiment) and pearls (flowers).

And over to my Wohoo!!! I got this in my mail today:

And on page 55 I found my sympathy card!!!

For every tearMy first published card in an American magazine and I’m thrilled. It’s also so much fun it’s Basic Grey papers  and a Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps stamp on it – my favorites!!! (sorry for bad photo, it’s taken in the middle of the winter with no light…)

Have a wonderful Friday night!

Tesa

8 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Indead a very big Wohoo!
I'm so proud of you, dear.
The lo and the card are fab. I love that distressing and the use of those colors.

But most of all I loved that "period" statement.
You're my kind of gal.....

Have a beautiful scrappy weekend!

Rose said...

a huge congrats girl :) fab page and card!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, CONGRATS! Love your card and to have it published is even more amazing.

Irena said...

Congrats!
Your cards are so beautiful.

Cindy Gay said...

The summer holiday layout is very nice. Like the inking on the background papers. Great photo. Congratulations on your card being published.

Maritha said...

Vilka fina LO och kort! Skolavslutningen har du verkligen fångat, helt underbart!!
Kram Kram

Maritha said...

Så fina LO och kort. Skolavslutningen har du verkligen "fångat" kanonfint!!
Kram kram

~amy~ said...

Hey you...wonderful layout and gorgeous card...I LOVED seeing your card in the Paper Crafts mag!!! Huge Congrats!!!