6/14/2010

A Page in Time June kit

New week, and it starts great with sun and a free day home with the kid. I have a loooong post today due to many projects, so please bear with me. I have been working with the A Page in Time  Pink Paislee 365 degrees kit this month. (The kit also includes MME – So Sophie and Fancy Pants – LFLS) and I thought I’d share what I’ve done with it – 1 double page layout, 2 single pages and 2 cards (and that is only 1 third of the full kit…).

Stor Konsert_redigerad-1 This is dear son on the big concert. Sooo cute, and so proud of himself. I cried and was blown away by the total focus and excitement of the task. The sound? Terrible!!! LOL! The layout is based on a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.

0610TesaPPExtra_redigerad-1 I’m trying to scrap some old photos every now and again, and these are from J’s first day at School.

0610BiljardslagetThis one didn’t end up like I imagined it… Oh well. Notice the awesome crochet flower! I got it from Li-bee ti and I love it!

0610Capture the momentI loved the blue colors in this kit, even though with the double sides, I could as well have gone red/orange/yellow, or as here green… This card is based on the Sunday Sketch and Stamp’s sketch #30.   And I also did today’s 365 cards challenge – Fun with fabric – with a twist. The twist – to stamp on the fabric. I used my beloved Timpster flower dies and cut out some canvas fabric flowers and stamped and inked the edges.

And the last one, a CAS based on the Clean & Simple Stamping sketch #94.

0610Carpediem Thanks for stopping by. Have a great new week!

Tesa

9 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, amazing scrapbook pages which remind me I need to make time to scrap in between all the cards I have been creating.

Your cards are beautiful.

La Vikinga said...

Jättefina kort!!!

Ja inte för att Layouterna är fula, de är också jättefina, naturligtvis!!!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

PS. Jag fick precis mitt paket med blogcandyn från Israel i veckan som gick!! Många fina blommor!

~amy~ said...

chock full of goodness...I love everything...great layouts and cards!

Irena said...

Wonderful layouts, great cards :)

Jenny said...

Gorgeous creations ... love them all... so pretty!! :) :) :) :) :) Have a wonderful Monday!!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful layouts! and the cards are so elegant!
All the los are beautiful, but my fav is J's first day at school.
And I'm so happy you decided to use those crochet flowers.... much better than just hording them...

Kathy Martin said...

You are on a roll my dear! Awesome projects! :)

Arianne said...

Great cards & LOs!
Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Cindy Gay said...

Really like the First Day of School