6/04/2010

Perfect match

We have us some glittery three months ahead of us. Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps has teamed up with no less than the queen of glitter manufacturers: PK Glitz!

I must say their embossing powder is out of this world!

My first joint venture is a card based on the Mojo Monday sketch #141 using the most awesome A Page in Time June kit featuring some gorgeous My Minds Eyes papers (aaaand Pink Paislee aaand Fancy Pants).

0610TesaMMEExtraThe stamps used are the Build a Bird set (clear stamp set)  with coordinating die from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. 

Missing You detalj 1

I’ve embossed the journaling spot and the petals of the flower with PK Glitz Aquamarine embossing powder and the boring brads are pimped with Glitter Glitz in the color Teal. It sparkles!

Missing you  detalj 2 I’ve had THE most busy time the past three weeks which has resulted in a sadly neglected blog, bloggie friends and very limited crafting. But I had my last class today, and I hope things return to normality from now on. Let us all start with a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

5 comments:

Rose said...

oh this paper is now on my want/need list! love the bird and all your embossing :) i also have been mia but after next week it should all be in the past :)

Cattis said...

Du har gjort så mycket fantastiska alster! Blir alltid så inspirerad när jag hälsar på i din blogg! ♥

Nu visar jag iallafall mitt bidrag till dig i bloggpartyt. Fast jag gjorde ju inte det man skulle göra, ett kort, utan en digilayout. ;)

Och sen finns en annan sak till dig i min blogg!

Kramar!

li-bee-ti said...

OMG! What a beautiful card! I would never think to combine those colors, and you've made it so prefect! (No! do not even think about challenging me with this color combo, you hear me?!)

I love that sparkle! and the brads are super duper.

I LOVE IT!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, this card is just too cute. I love the flowers and all that bling.

Irena said...

very beautiful card, lovely papers and colors :)