7/07/2010

My beautiful Mom!

I got a bag of yummy vintage goodies from Handarbeta to work with as my first DT assignment.

When I saw this Melissa Frances paper I knew that I finally would be scrapping my favorite photo ever – the photo of my mom as a child. She is soooo beautiful!

fina maritha

I love how this one came out and I hope my  mom will like it!

I couldn’t have done it without the inspiration from Li-bee ti! We are having another mutual challenge round, and this time my challenge was to lift a layout of the other, trying to capture both our styles in the lift.

I choose this beauty to lift. And I guess you see that I lifted the over all design and the wonderful vintage style. I loved how she used the same photo three times, and since this photo of mom is a favorite, it was PERFECT!

More details about this page can be found on the Handarbeta Blog (in Swedish). I’ve also made a list there of all supplies used. 

Here are a couple of close ups:

Fina maritha detalj 1

fina maritha detalj 2

fina maritha detalj 3

Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!

Tesa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastisk lo Tesa! Du ör grym! /Pia

Unknown said...

Tesa, the layout is gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is JUST GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photo, and love love love the flowers!! Thanks soooooooooo much for the comment on my blog!! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maritha said...

Jag blev så rörd, så fint du har gjort!! Oj vet inte vad jag ska skriva, jag ringer istället...
Kram kram

Sherry Eckblad said...

Ohhhh, I love this layout of your Mom. I really like the 3 repeated photos technique. I saw that on another blog today as well.

Irena said...

Gorgeous creations.

Nati Tristan said...

i love all the flowers and the distressing!

li-bee-ti said...

You just rocked that scraplift challenge of yours!
This layout is a superb one!
The photo is awesome and the layout you've created does a great homage to your mom.
You did a great vintage page and I just love love love every single thing about it.
Thank you so much for the inspiration & for sharing.

~amy~ said...

LOVELY!!!!