8/05/2010

Back home…

…with loads of new stuff from the archives and three new stamps. It was a good journey!!!

And it is good to be home. To be able to play with the new stamps and the fabbie ribbon from Sherry that was waiting for me in my mailbox. She is soooo sweet! I love all the cards she has made with her handmade wrinkled ribbon and she mailed me some! How sweet is that??? Thank you, Sherry!!!

Poppies The text stam and the poppies are both new, it’s clings from Hero Arts. Love this stuff. I played with some clear embossing and distress ink, and I really like the result. And look at the ribbon!!!!

I used the sketch #22 from Sasya’s Sketches, it’s a fab clean and simple one.

And finally, look at the fabbie card and pile of wonderful ribbon from Sherry!!!

Sherry

Have a lovely day!!!

Tesa

21 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

li-bee-ti said...

Welcome home...
Lovely card! I love your new stamps, and the ribbons you got from Shelly are awesome!

Go ahead, play more.... I really missed all your delightful work.

Maritha said...

Vilken härligt stämpel, jag är så förtjust i just vallmor. Kortet är sååå snyggt. Kan berätta att just vallmor gjorde att jag fick lust att börja måla porslin.
Kram kram

Evgenia said...

So pretty card! I love it!)))

Ayana Posadas said...

Hi Tesa!
This card is absolutely stunning! Great work with the colors and the sketch. So beautiful. And my goodness, those ribbons look like sooo much fun! :)

Sasya said...

wow this is GORGEOUS!! thank you so much for playing with us~ ^_^

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the card you made and the one your friend sent you...and OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those ribbons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

it's wonderful

ToryJes said...

I adore poppies. These are my most favourite flowers. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for participation in SS#22!

Rose said...

beautiful card and welcome back :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Tesa your card is beautiful and love how you used that ribbon. The color you used is one of my favorites as I love the smell of it. Did you notice the coffee scent as you worked with it? I got the antique color on it from coffee. lol

Amelie said...

This card is so beautiful!!

Dana said...

This is fabulous! I love it!

Kathy Martin said...

Beatiful card! Great stamping!

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card!!!! Love the ribbon from sherry....mmmmm...coffee scented??!!!

Irena said...

Very beautiful cards.

Ольга Голуб said...

Beatiful card!

Yuliana said...

Excellent card! Thank you for participating in the task of S'Sketches ))))

ToryJes said...

Congratulations, you're in the top 5 on SS#22!

ToryJes said...

It's my favorite card!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, Congrats on being picked for the top 5 at Sasya's Sketches and also as being picked to be our next guest designer.