8/11/2010

Delicious Autumn

I’m preparing for the Autumn to come… The students will arrive in two weeks and then the autumn term is a fact. The new fabbie rubber from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps are helping me in my tries to adjust to the after summer pace.

The new autumn and Halloween rubber will be available in the web shop on Saturday and Prickley Pear is celebrating the occasion with a little sneek-peak give away HERE!!!

And I have a card to share with a lot of heat embossing on it. I used the Delicious Autumn sentiment and Leafy background stamps for this one, together with some distress inks and clear embossing powders.

Augusti 2I tucked in a little bird from the Birdcage set since it was a perfect fit with the sentiment. August 2 detalj  For the leafy edges, I used the background stamp, inked it up and wiped some of the ink off before stamping, so that I retrieved a un even edgy look. Then heat embossed. Love how that came out!

Augusti 2 detalj 2The design is based on this week’s Mojo Monday skethc #151 and I’m also entering it in Creatalicious 3D challenge. Every layer is mounted on  3D foam.

Thank you so much for visiting! Have a lovely day!

Tesa

10 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's beautiful. I work in a college town and only 8 more workdays till the students are back.

A great quote.

Irena said...

Awesome creation. I like the old fashion look.
Great details.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! That is an AMAZING quote and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the ribbon behind it!! This is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Sherry Eckblad said...

absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wowwee.. this is one gorgeous card. I love love it :)

Rose said...

beautiful it is :) and more yummy stamps!!

Nancy said...

What a great card! Love all your details, and that sentiment is so fitting!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and so elegant!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!