8/09/2010

The new Halloween stamps have landed

I know, it is still summer. But trust me, autumn is around the corner… LOL! Anyway, new stamps are fun, any time of the year! So here is my take on Laura’s sketch #58 over at 2Sketches4You:

Halloween 1 They are awesome, the new Halloween stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. The bad guy is paper pieced and layered for great dimension and that cauldron is heat embossed with some glossy accents in the “bubbles” and on the bats.

I did a quick tag too, using the silhouette bat. I couldn’t for my life get a decent photo of it. The black embossed surface looks weird. I blame it on the strange light outside at the moment.

Halloween 3 I’m off to make a quick dinner. Afterwards, I’ll watch New Moon! Cause tomorrow I’m going to the movies with a friend to watch Eclipse. Wahooo!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

10 comments:

Becky Garrison said...

Tesa, thanks so much for leaving your sweet comments on my blog! I know, it has been too long since we visited each other! I have more free time to craft these days, although I rarely visit scrapbook.com any more - it's just not the same as it was when we were doing card challenges on there a couple of years ago! Take care, and thanks again! Becky

Annika kort & gott said...

Kortet är helt underbart i allra bästa Halloween anda. Jag är dock väldigt dålig på att göra kort till Halloween, kanske för att jag inte riktigt förstår mig på den "högtiden".
kram Annika

Maritha said...

Sååååå Läckert!
Kram

Regina Mangum said...

Very spooky and a terrific take on the sketch! I love your tag, too. Thanks for playing 2S4Y!

Karen said...

Tesa - awesome job on these projects! I can never seem to come up with such great Halloween ideas! I just might have to lift yours!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that card and the tag!! That vampire is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love this halloween card and that lace. OMG you always have the best lace. I guess I need to find out where you get it.

Enjoy New Moon and all I can say about Eclipse is "goodbye team Edward and Hello Team Jacob". lol

Laura Davis said...

Darling! I love Halloween!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Judy Beeksma said...

Love the Halloween theme!!!

cnelson said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!