8/22/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday and then some!

Hi folks!

I’ve been down for a couple of days but now I’m back with LOTS of stuff!!! First up is today’s sketch over at 365 cards. 

And here is my take with the Santa digi from this week’s sponsor – KML Digi Stamps.

JulekramI used some lovely Wassail papers. Good to get them out of the box again!!!

Next up is a sketch by myself, for my Crop Challenge over at A Page in Time. I wass supposed to post this yesterday, but I was in no shape to do anything yesterday. Anyway, here it is. My first try making an sketch in Photo Shop. The challenge is to use the sketch and make either a card or a layout with a birthday theme. All the details can be found HERE!

I made a card as a sample, using my cute hippo from Hero Arts. It’s made out of APiT June 2010 kit.

happy birthdayCheck out the fabbie ribbon – can’t get enough of it!!! It’s made by Sherry!!!

Then I’ve spent this morning making a couple of challenges at our A Page in Time crop. First up is MaryAnn’s Movie challenge. To be inspired by a movie of ones choice in any way. Well, this one is inspired by 4 weddings and 1 funeral. Mainly by the theme of the photos, where the bride throws her wedding bouquet.The CatchLOOOOVE these Mama-razzi papers!!! They are from this months A Page in Time kit. I used Bonus Sketch #2 over at Stuck?! 

And finally, a really QUICK card for Cammy’s brilliant Quickie Card Challenge. dream It is sooo easy, I did it in like five minutes (well, make it ten, cause my sewing machine wasn’t fully cooperating), and I love how it came out with the warm orange colors!!!

I’ll be spending the day cropping!!! Yihaaa! Hope you’ll have a great Sunday too!!!

Tesa

9 comments:

Cuchy said...

You're a busy bee.
Love the layout and the cards, specially the orange one. Beautiful colours. I like the simplicity of it.

Annika kort & gott said...

Underbara alster, skönt att du är på G igen!
kram Annika

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Tesa, sorry to hear that you were a bit under the weather. Your cards as always are totally beautiful. That Christmas card is just perfect and I love the Santa. Did you color or paper piece him?

Rose said...

so glad your feeling better. fab cards and beautiful page girl :)

Anonymous said...

wow.. you have been busy with cards. Love all of them esp the christmas card and your LO. gorgeous :D.. Hope you feel better soon :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy WOW!!!! These are all amazing Tesa!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors on that last card....and loving the Mama-razzi lo!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maritha said...

Vilket LO! Kanonfint, korten också försås men så kul att följa buketten på samma bild.
Kram

~amy~ said...

wow...chock full of goodness girlie...I'll try to play along with your fabbie sketch!

I hope that you're feeling better!

Irena said...

Great cards and wonderful page.