3/19/2011

Blingy Penny Black!

Howdy! Hope you are having a good weekend! We’ve had a beautiful day today! Lookie at this!!! Know what it is?

03 18_8587_redigerad-1

It’s a sign of spring. It’s my street. I haven’t seen it since November. Let’s say it’s about time and that I’ve been longing for it! : ) : ) : )

I’ve had a busy week but today I finally found some time to make a card.

heart and thougths

Sorry for wonky colors, the sun was setting when I took the photo.  I used Card Pattern’s sketch #107

I’m also entering this in Penny Black’s blingy challenge. Lot’s of bling on this one, and I’m sending it to a sparkling woman!

heart and thoughts detalj

Off to make some dinner. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

9 comments:

Rose said...

Yea for Spring!!!
super card girl love all the bling :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for spring!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your card!!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating…is such a wonderful card and is a great honor to share this sketch challenge with you! Love it!

yyam said...

What a gorgeous card!!!!! Love the colors! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Love your take on the sketch. And the grid pattern in the background is fab !

Lindsay said...

Very pretty! Love that rhinestone flourish! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...check out all the bling!

whoistracy said...

So cute Tesa! Just love all that bling. I'm glad spring is finally coming to your part of the world. We had a glimpse of it this past weekend, but I'm afraid they're calling for snow tomorrow. Glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

beautiful card indeed!I love the papers..image and bling too!