5/21/2011

A double and Happy Mail Day!

Hi! I’m cleaning my house. Well needed. But I must say I’d rather be scrapbooking… I’m taking a break with a nice cup of tea and thought I’d share the happy, happy mail I received yesterdan and a double I did over a week ago for Magda’s scrap fever competition.

god picknick

The photos are from our picnic in the archipelago a few weeks back. It was a beautiful day!

god picknick vänster god picknick höger

I used a great sketch from Sketch Support  and the challenge was to be inspired by a beautiful photo of a boy’s room.

And look what I found in my mail box!!! It’s from my dear friend Li-bee ti. It’s a inspiration book with pockets for sketches, photos and other inspiration!! In my favorite color combo – brown and turquoise!!!

Scrapping notes

♥♥♥ THANK YOU ♥♥♥

I’ll be back later tonight with a second post. Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is releasing new über FAB red rubber!!! Hope to see you then!

Tesa

8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is a great layout and the picnic looks like a fun day. What a nice gift from your friend.

~amy~ said...

Love your double...soooooo fab and happy mail..that's thee best:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo!! I am loving those colors and the banners!! GORGEOUS!!! And LOVING the happy mail!! Sooooooooooo cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO, fab photos.. i love the earthy colours.. woohoo on your happy mail :D

Rose said...

L O V E that layout :) going to send you my pics to scrap lol

how sweet of Libeeti :) she is a doll, eh?

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love love love that layout! What a gorgeous layout! Just as beautiful as your cards that you always make

Dora said...

That lo is stunning, and your cards are breathtaking!

li-bee-ti said...

This two pager is stunning! Gorgeous layout, Tesa!
And I'm so happy you got my mail and that you like the scrappy notebook. I do hope to see it filled with great inspiration, real soon.