6/27/2011

Birthday Challenge

Happy Monday folks! I have a birthday card today for this week’s Birthday challenge over at The Rubber Café. I’m using the prize set – Birthdays and Balloons – one of my all time favorite The Rubber Café sets. Sooooooo cute! :) So you really should take the chance winning it!!! All details about the challenge can be found HERE! (And you do NOT need to use TRC stamps to enter!!!)

Happy Birthday cp sketch 121

I have summer feelings and that calls for happy strong colors.  The card is based on Card Pattern’s sketch #121. It’s a great one (they always are!!!).

During May I was participating in the Scrapbook competition Scrapfeber (Scrap fever) hosted by Magdas Scrapbooking. We had 12 super fun challenges for cards, layouts and altered projects to do during one month. I finished 10 and I’m really happy about that. And you know what!?! I ended up on 2nd place!!!! I got the prize pack the other week and it was filled with October Afternoon yumminess!

Vinst Magdas

Love this stuff! And I have just the photos for it. All I need is the time to play! Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

how adorable!!!! Cute as can be.

li-bee-ti said...

Super cute card, Tesa!
And way to go for being 2nd place. You're such a lucky girl winning that awesome prize!
Now I'm waiting to see what great pages you'll come up with...

yyam said...

Such a sweet card!!!! :)

And check out those OA goodies....have fun! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the little dog and that Crate paper you used! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet and adorable!!!! I really love the happy colors!!!

Toni K said...

Adorable! Love that paper too. Congrats on the goodies ;)

Lindsay said...

Super cute! Love the papers and image! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the card and that image is just adorable.

Angelica Turner said...

Tesa, this is just too cute, love that image. Fantastic take on the Card Patterns challenge.