8/06/2011

Card Patterns #127

Happy Saturday! It’s time for a new fun sketch from Card Patterns! I looove this week’s sketch. So many possibilities, plus it’s like MADE for my favorite nesting die – Lacey Circles!!! :) :) :)

Print

We also have a super duper fun sponsor this week – Tiffany Doodles!!!!

I got the Dancing Dress to play with. Isn’t it FAB!!!! So, here’s my card.

CP 127

A dream in white… LOL! And you have to go check out the rest of the team’s creations. You find it HERE! Hope you’ll play with us this week!!!

Tesa

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that background paper and loveeeeeeeeeeee the dress! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

eMKa said...

Beautiful card! And that dress... oh! Beautiful! :)

craftieodmae said...

your card is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Laurel said...

What a pretty card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is PRETTY!!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Alldeles underbart kort vännen!
Gillade verkligen stänglarna med pärlor...sån fin effekt mot det vita och rosa.
Hoppas allt är bra med dig och att du har haft en fin sommar såhär långt.
Kram!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card and dress. I love the pearls you added. ;)

LindaS said...

Elegant card. I especially love the flower with the beautiful pearls peeking out.

yyam said...

This is soooo pretty. And classy too! Gorgeous work Tesa!!! :)

whoistracy said...

I thought this was an absolutely adorable take on the sketch! That dress has so much texture to it. Perfect!!