8/12/2011

TGIF!

I’m so thankful for the fact it’s finally Friday afternoon. I’ve had a serious crafting itch the last couple of days and no time to do anything about it. But I did today  - the boy is over with friends and dinner will be served later sooooo I headed to my craft table as soon as I quit work. YAY! :) :) :)  And ended up making a CAS card for the combined CAS-ual Fridays and Clean and Simple Stamping challenge.

Let not your heart

Details: StampsHeartfelt creations: HCPC 3408 Woodland Fern PreCut Set, HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background PreCut Set, HCPC 3321 Believe PreCut Set. Ink – Archival Ink: Coffee. Color Box: Bamboo, Moss Green. Distress ink: Broken China, Frayed Burlap. Other – Clear embossing powder, ribbon, pearl.

Here is the sketch I used:

Time to make some pizza and maybe a glass of wine. Fridays are goooood!

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

P.s. Don’t forget the LAUNCH GIVEAWAY over at the LESSology Blog!!!!

10 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors.
You're right about Friday....

Rose said...

oh tesa this is beautiful :)

just saw you are on the DT for LESSology!! woot woot :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning and festive, I love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that fern! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

This is beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Soooo pretty!!!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love the way you used this stamp!!!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen B. said...

Tesa this is amazing and beautiful and so powerful. I love your techniques and your colors. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

Wow so pretty! It's practically glowing! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!