10/20/2011

LESSology #4 The Wall Art Challenge

Hi! The new challenge over at the LESSology blog is a super fun one – Wall Art. I’ve done quite a few canvases lately so I thought I’d try something new.

Wall art 1-1

It’s a metallic relief created with some amazing aluminum tape I picked up in the hardware store. I’ve seen some amazing work around blog land and thought I’d give it a try. The idea is to build a relief to be covered with the tape. To enhance the objects one paint it all with black acrylic paint and then rub it off. Some of the paint will stay and enhance the objects.

Wall art 2

My wall art consists of 4 4x4 pieces made out of a cereal package and spells Love. It turned out ok for a first try, but it’s impossible to take a decent photo.

My Design Team buddies have made some AMAZING Wall Arts to be seen over at the LESSology blog – you do not want to miss it!

And we hope that you will play with us! We have a super fun sponsor – Trade Fish Designs. The winner will receive a $ 20 gift certificate to the store!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-mazing.....it is truly magnificent!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Yup, this is amazing!! Wonderful work of art!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Seriously...when I saw this on LESSology... my jaw hit the floor!! This is JUST GORGEOUS Tesa! I loveeeeeeee it so much! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

You did the most amazing job on this, i love it just perfect

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow!! What an amazingly cool art project, Tesa! This is just beautiful, and so visually interesting to look at. Love all that texture!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, this looks like something I would pick up from an artsy gallery!!!

Linda said...

Oh Wow this is so amazing! What a beautiful creations!

Mia KL said...

Snyggt... nu måste ju även jag testa.!!

Annika kort & gott said...

WOW, så läckert! Jag bara måste testa snart.
kram Annika