11/14/2011

Prickley Pear Monday

Hi all! Happy new Week! I’m here to share my Prickley Pear project of the week. I made a layout for a change. I love using my stamps on layouts and many of the clear stamp sets and dies are perfect design elements for scrapbook pages. Like the Oak and Maple Leafs Clear Stamps Set and Oak and Maple Leaf Die,

Tipspromenad på sisu

The photos are from one of our Sunday walks this fall. I love fall when the air is chilly and the sky is high with a sun shining from a blue sky on all the yellow leafs. This was one of those perfect fall days.

tipspromenad 2

I heat embossed the leafs and cut them out with the die and then I went over them with some distress inks: Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge.

tipspromenad 3

And I finished it all off with some beautiful Leaf Flourish  in the corners.

All the products used apart from the stamps are from the Cocoa Daisy October kit. It’s yummy! :) And I based the design on this week’s lovely sketch from Sketchy Thursdays:

The Prickley Pear blog is jammed with inspiration from the Design Team. And we will be back tomorrow with a new sketch challenge. Stay Tuned! :) :) :)

Tesa

P.s. When ones team wins one of the competitions in the First Lego League one gets this happy!

DSC_0103_redigerad-1

Go Gold Caps!!! ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the misting, the layers... wow wow wow!! And loving that cute photo with thumbs up!! CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous layout, Tesa! Love, love your design and the rich autumn colors. And what fabulous stamping. The Oak and Maple Leaf set is my absolute fave and I'm so inspired by how you used it here.
Congratulations to the Gold Caps!

~amy~ said...

okay, really love your layout...seriously...love your style and how cute is your boy?

Kasia said...

What a fabulous page! Wow! Love the colors, those cute leaves, the stiching! Beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

yyam said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous Tesa! Just brilliantly composed. Love the stamping and inking and the placement of all the elements! :)

Dora said...

absolutly stunning!

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!

Kristii said...

Love, love , love!!! Love the fall colors and the stitching is fabulous!! You rock my friend!

Debbie P said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! Love what you did with the sketch!

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Stunning! just love everything of this lo! the colors, the photos the leaves and that giant circle, Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout, I love the feel of autumn, love the leaves, love the colors, just so beautiful!

Maritha said...

Vilken fullträff!!
Kram

li-bee-ti said...

A pure perfection! I love the warm feeling of this lo, and your design is simply gorgeous!
Congrats on being one of the Sketchy Favs, and congrats to your boy! Way to go for both of you.