11/24/2011

The Rubber Café Stuff :)

Hi all! Phew what a crazy week. Soon over, that is gooood! :)

I’ve been a bad The Rubber Café blogger, I have quite a few things to share, that should have been up weeks ago. Anyway, better late than never! I’ll start with a new card though. I got me a bunch of Warren stamps the other day – and they are super CUTE!!!!

Warren 1b

So simple, but I didn’t really have the time but felt the urge to ink this cutie up and color him. This stamp is called Presents from Warren. :)

Next up is a gift box with the Pine Wreath.

Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings 2

And finally an ornament using the Winter Bird.

Ornament

The stamps are truly amazing, and a little tip for European readers – I think The Rubber Café has the best international shipping around.  A flat rate of $ 1.99 up to orders of 1,8 kg! Just sayin’!

Thanks for stopping by!

dtsignature-tesa

7 comments:

Laurel said...

What great projects, that bunny is adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are all GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that bunny!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

All your projects are sooooooo lovely....your style is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Your project are Just GORGEOUS!!! love love love :) hugz...

Marina said...

Gorgeous projects!!! LOVE the box, so pretty!

Dora said...

I love them all!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ahhh... beautiful work!!