12/02/2011

Riddersholm’s Sketch Challenge #3

Happy Friday!!!

It’s wonderful to see the end of this week coming! :) It’s been a good one. Lots of work and actually had some time to make a few cards too! :) And play with my boy. He told me yesterday after an evening spent at the shooting range that he likes to hang with me. I do believe it’s the ice cream treat talking. But still…

It’s time to reveal this weeks sketch over at Riddersholm!

I so loved working with this sketch! Fun and so many possibilities. I actually tweaked it quite a bit but I think you still see the main elements in it!

For my card I teamed up my two favorite products – Riddersholm Design’s papers and Prickley Pear stamps. Yummy! With the addition of a new fabbie doily die!

Tesa v48

I simply adore these snowflake papers in white, beige and purple from the I believe line!

Tesa v 48 2

Check out the wintery butterfly! It’s from the Clearly Beautiful Butterflis Set from Prickley Pear. It’s heat embossed with color box ink and clear embossing powder. Love the beautiful snowflakes and the text that reads Hope Love Joy!

Tesa v 48 3

We hope that you will play with us! All info about the challenge can be found HERE!

Tesa

8 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a beauty, I love the soft tones, the lovely doily and pretty lace, thanks for sharing your talent!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh my, Tesa! this card is absolutely stunning! I love it very very much, so much I just might have to scraplift it!LOL
Gorgeous!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Tesa!!! I had such a great visit at the Riddersholme page.......they have so many beautiful papers!

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!!!!!! wow...lovin' all of your sweet details!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is soooooooo sweet what your boy said!!! :):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeee the card!!! GORGEOUS colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the butterfly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh! SO stunning, Tesa!

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh, this is elegant, Tesa! Love the soft colors and embossed butterfly, and that sprig of leaves, flowers and twine is beautiful.