5/28/2012

Prickley Pear Monday

Hi all!

A week since my last blog post… That says a lot about my life right now. I hope things will calm down in two weeks when the spring term is over and the University is cleared out of students… I miss having regular craft time!

I did have fun yesterday though, I simply closed my eyes for all the “need to do’s” and made THREE cards! YAY! Here is the first one, done for Prickley Pear using the oh so darling Love Owls.

a little bird told me 4

Other stamps used are the flower from Hibiscus 2 Clear Stamps Set cut out with the Mini Hibiscus Die and the sentiment A Little Bird Told Me.

A little bird told med glitter

The eyes are covered with glossy accent and I added some Glimmer Glam on the moon and on the flower for some sparkle.

I used this week’s Card Patterns’ sketch:

For more inspiration with Prickley Pear stamps stop by the blog – the Design Team is AMAZING!

Have a fab day!!!

Tesa

8 comments:

yyam said...

Awwww....this is adorable! I love the dimension you've added to the birdies! A really beautiful composition Tesa!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, what a great card.Love the little owls and the glossy accents on the eyes.

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this is SO darn adorable, Tesa! Love, love those little owls and love your design. The sparkle on the flower and moon and the glossy accents on the eyes are the most brilliant touches. :)

~amy~ said...

gotta love those owlies:)

Dora said...

This is so very sweet, I'm in love!

Maritha said...

Så gulligt!!
Kram

Anonymous said...

Love your little owls and the simplicity of your card. SUPER!!

Lenet said...

Beautiful Card!! Thanks for joining us at CardPatterns.