3/06/2013

Heartfelt Wednesday

Hi!

For today’s Heartfelt Creations post I made a decorated frame. I thought of my grandparent’s summer house where I spent part of my summers as a child when I did this. We played in the fields, drank milk from the cows and fought the flies. It was magic. This little frame would fit perfect on the whitewashed wood walls in the hall or kitchen. :)

Vintage frame

The frame is colored with gesso. Gesso makes stamping, embossing and coloring easy, like on paper.

Vintage frame detalj

Heartfelt Creations Products:  HCPC 3518 Vintage Watering Can PreCut Set, HCPC 3517 Busy Bee PreCut Set, HCPC 3514 Floral Fence PreCut Set, HCPC 3510 Petite Floral Swirls PreCut Set.

The HC blog is chock full of amazing projects. And a sneak peak of next week’s new release…

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

12 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so very pretty!

yyam said...

Goodness. this is sooooo pretty. Really love how you use your stamps Tesa!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh my G-ma lived on a farm- this would be perfect for her too- wonderful!!!

Glenda said...

Beautiful! I love this image!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holy smokes Tesa!!! This is absolutely stunning! I love love love the flowers and the colors!!!!

craftieodmae said...

this is incredible!!!!! Love it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is just beautiful, Tesa! Love it. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What an absolutely charming little frame, Tesa! Love that sentiment and the sweet country images just make me so nostalgic. This is just the sweetest thing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the framing!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your gorgeous frame Tessa!

Mia said...

Åå så fint!! Jag gillar't skarpt!! :)

Marisa Job said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colors too!!