4/13/2013

Happy Saturday!

I woke up to two inches snow and I must say it wasn’t what I needed. But it will be gone by tomorrow and we’ve been promised some spring next week. Can’t WAIT!

I spent the morning in my craft room, making a couple of cards. For the first one I was totally inspired by THIS card by amazing Amy and it was done in no time. And best part – I like it. A lot!

Hello Friend_redigerad-1

I stamped the chevron (from Cocoa Daisy) with Scrap Happy Glue and rubbed in some glitter so this is another sparkling card made for a sparkling woman. Love this SRM sticker sentiment.

I made it for a couple of challenges:

Fusion#2, Lesley’s Challenge

CAS-ual Fridays going glitter crazy.

Next up is a Hello card, where I play with my latest buy, Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint. Love this stuff. Everything white on this card is covered…

Hello blue bird

The patterned paper and stamps are from Heartfelt Creations.

I did this one for Cute Card Thursday’s Butterfly Kisses challenge.

Have a fab day!

Tesa

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Both your cards are beautiful, Tesa! I love all the sparkle on your first! I bet your sparkly friend will love it. :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great cards! Love that first one, simple and to the point.
We have had snow here everyday for the last 5 days and to be truthful I am really sick of it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both beautiful! LOVING that chevron pattern on the first one!!

Laurel said...

Both are so pretty!

~amy~ said...

well, wahooooo! I love seeing you play along over at Fusion and thanks for the shout out...your card rocks in all of it's sparkly goodness....love what you've done!

Your birdie card is oh-so-tweet.

Deb said...

wow, gorgeous cards!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Deb said...

Tesa, I love both of your cards!! That Scrap Happy Glue is awesome stuff. Great job using glitter! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lyndal said...

Love your sparkly chevrons Tesa! So glad you joined in the fun at this weeks FUSION :)

Dora said...

So different I love both, very pretty!

Unknown said...

Love all the chevron and the pop of black against the blue is great. Thanks for joining us at Fusion this week.

sandie said...

wow your cards are so different and really show how creative you are! I am a CAS lover so really like your take on the Fusion challenge and love how you made it sparkle x

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! You are SO awesome, Tesa!

StephInOK said...

Your cards are so well done! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning CCT challenge.Your card is beautiful .